ADCC ASSAYS – ROUTINE HASSLE
Brink Biologics, Inc. holds the exclusive non-clinical rights to the NK-92®️ cell line and its CD16 expressing derivatives, all of which are uniquely and ideally suited for antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC) assays.
TIME CONSUMING AND A LACK OF OPTIONS
OUR SIMPLE SOLUTION
The exclusive global provider of NK-92® cell line testing services, products, and sublicenses within the life sciences and device industry.
Highly published cell lines – over 200 publications.
Schnueriger, A., et al. (2011). “Development of a quantitative, cell-line based assay to measure ADCC activity mediated by therapeutic antibodies.” Mol Immunol 48(12-13): 1512-1517.
NK-92® cells are the only continuously growing human NK cell adapted to mass production
Brink Biologics created the NK-92® master cell bank (MCB).
NK-92® MCB has been accepted as clinical grade material by regulatory agencies across the world, including the US FDA, EMEA and Canada Health.
The sole holder of homogeneously pure NK-92® cell cultures with superb retention of phenotypic characteristics in more than 6 months of continuous culture.
Five Advantages of the Neukopanel® Cell Lines:
For the first time the means to establish a consistent, robust and reliable assay for assessment of true ADCC function.
Cost and Time Savings
Ease of Use
Eliminates Phenotypic Variability
- Cost and time savings over common practice using donor-sourced (PBMC) NK cell isolation, expansion and maintenance in short term cultures
- Eliminates phenotypic variability of donor-sourced NK cells as Neukopanel cell lines offer clonal consistency, purity and reliability as an assay reagent
- Ease of use over donor-sourced NK cells and capable of long-term continuous cultures
- Ability to generate a readout spectrum with the use of our homozygous high and low affinity CD16 expressing lines alongside our negative control line for assay robustness
- True cytotoxicity rather than cell-binding readouts
The content of this website is protected by Title 17 of the U.S. Code and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by any means.